- 5 days of intense and rigorous recall, learning, and practice.
- Workshop is held in a classroom setting in Trophy Club.
- Students are taught ACT test-taking skills, time-management techniques, and subject material on each testing section.
- Monday through Thursday focuses on one ACT section/day:
Monday – English
Tuesday – Math
Wednesday – Reading
Thursday – Science Reasoning
**The optional Writing portion is covered during the week as well.
- Students complete two official ACT practice tests each day in the respective subjects.
- On Friday, each student takes an official full-length ACT exam that is proctored and timed just as it will be on Saturday’s National test.
- Class size is purposefully limited so each student has their questions answered and needs addressed for a full understanding of test material.
- Two weeks before the workshop begins, there is a Parent/Student Orientation discussing workshop specifics and pre-workshop study material.
- The cost of the workshop is $700. This cost also covers all the practice tests and continued guidance from Robi until the student reaches their scoring goals.
- While each student is different, the average improvement immediately after taking the workshop is a composite score increase of 3 to 5 points. If students choose to re-take the ACT and continue to use our guidance to take practice exams, further improvements are absolutely possible.Keep in mind that even a single point improvement on the ACT could translate into better acceptance rates or increased scholarship offers.
- If a workshop student chooses to re-take the ACT, they are encouraged to come during a subsequent workshop week and take as many official practice tests as they choose at no additional cost. Robi is committed to continue helping her students until they reach their scoring goals or they graduate. This offering is unparalleled in the test prep industry and gives you an excellent value for the cost.
For upcoming Workshop dates and times, click here.
Any cancellation results in the loss of the initial deposit. If enrollment changes are desired after orientation takes place, a student may switch to a future class date, but no refunds will be given. Any cancellations and/or enrollment date changes within 72 hours of the start of the workshop will result in the forfeiting of full tuition fee.
Payment in full is due one week before class begins. A $100 late fee will be added to the student’s enrollment fee if this deadline is not met.